Live Onsite Auction Baker Feed & Seed
Saturday, June 8 @ 10:00 AM
Registration & Inspection begins at 9:00 AM
The end of an era. After being in business for over 80 years Baker Feed & Seed has closed, and we will be selling the remaining inventory and equipment to the highest bidders at public auction.
Wide variety of lawn care products including Fertilizer, Weed Out, Round Up* Hydrated Lime, Lawn Food, Grass Seed, etc.* Potting Soil*Peat Moss* Shell Corn * Wild Bird Feed * Poultry Feed* Swine Feed* Bedding For Horses, Rabbits, Wood Shavings, Cedar Bedding* Dog Food * Cat Litter * Play Sand * Bird Houses * Dog Houses * Metal Fence Gates* Chicken Wire* Metal T Fence Post* Tomato Plant Cages* Water Softener Pellets*Ice Melt* Pruners *Variety of Rakes & Shovels* Hand Trimmers* Trash Receptacles* Buckets*Chicken Feeders*Dog Collars*Hay Bales * Pine Straw Bales and much more.
Other Highlights (These items will be sold beginning at 12:00 Noon)
- 1998 Chevrolet 3500 box truck w/ 10ft. box, 8-cylinder, Auto transmission only 47,738 (One owner runs well)
- Caterpillar gas fork lift Model GC18K, Serial AT81C-01968* 2,760 hours (purchased new by Mr. Baker Good working conditio
- Excellent Kubota T1700X Riding Mower only 553 hours
- Kelly Duplex Vertical Feed Mixer Size 2, 1 1/2-ton Serial#58011
- Kelly Twin Molasses Mixer Machine
- Bag Closing System w/ Hamer Fischbein Series 10 Thousand Sewing Head Model 10,000, Serial# 152 with Kelly Duplex conveyor
- Howe Richardson Scale Co. Automatic Bag Weigher, Machine # 66056, Model # G17, 140 LB capacity, 5 to 1 ratio
- Pallet Jack
- (2) 1000 lb. Spinks Platform Scales
Click on the Files tab (below picture) to download the complete catalog!
Much of the inventory will be sold in large quantity lots.